Who We Are
The Platteville Business Incubator opened in 2001 and has supported more than 70 businesses with quality office and manufacturing space, provided start-up and expansion loans, provided jobs to hundreds of people and brings millions of dollars of annual revenue to local communities.
We are prepared to support a wide range of companies including manufacturing, technology, culinary and professional services. We go beyond the usual support services of an incubator and offer both onsite daycare and group insurance to help our tenants in leading healthy, well rounded lives.
Our easy access to U.S. Highway 151 support quick access for product shipment and client meetings.
What does the Platteville Business Incubator provide?
- Fiber optic internet
- Co-working opportunities
- Entrepreneurial community
- Business coaches
- Onsite daycare
- Group insurance
- Commercial kitchen
- Access to start up/ grow up funds
- Conference and break rooms
- Recessed and at-grade truck docks
- Office, manufacturing, distribution and warehouse space
- Office and industrial support equipment
- Plenty of parking
- Affordable yearly lease rates
- 800 Amp service to the building. Each unit 120V-208 3 phase
- Laser cutter